Bring your super speed and strength and join the Fountain Inn Police Department’s Superhero Run/Walk 5K on April 29th at 8am!
Every participant will receive a cape and mask to ward off the evil villains during the race!
Proceeds from the race benefit The Little White House, a local non-profit organization dedicated to creating a safe and loving place for children on the autism spectrum to be equipped for day-to-day life.
Race Fees:Done Editing
Registration for adults - $45 ($40 if you register before March 24th)
Registration for children ages eight to twelve - $15
Registration for children under the age of seven - Free
Event parking is located at the following locations:
- Trinity United Methodist Church at 403 S. Weston Street
- PD Terry Park at 116 Cannon Ave.
- Fountain Inn Natural Gas 100 S. Weston Street
- Fountain Inn First Baptist at 206 N. Weston Street
Fountain Inn City Hall is reserved for the Awards Ceremony and Photos.
- Restrooms are located on Trade Street and at the Police Department at 300 N. Main Street.
- The first aid station is located at the Fountain Inn Fire Department at 200 N. Main Street.
- If you need medical attention on the route, officers are stationed at intersections to provide traffic control and will be able to assist with getting the appropriate medical personnel.
- The water station is located at Quail Run Circle and N. Main Street.
- Traffic along the race route will be diverted until the completion of the race. Please be patient with traffic delays; we want everyone to have a safe and fun event.
Awards will be given out at 9:30 after the race is completed in the side parking lot of city hall.
1st Place Adaptive Chair Runner
1st Place for child (under 5)
1st Place for child (5-13)
1st place for teen age (13-18)
1st Place for adult (18-40)
1st Place masters (over 40)
Best effort place
Adaptive Chair runners will start in front with a 2-minute soft start. Runners must be at starting line by 7:50 a.m.
Swag bags can be picked up at the police department on Thursday, April 27th and Friday, April 28th from 9am to 6:30pm. Participants may also pick up their swag bags on the day of the race after 7am.